Adventure Time The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a video game developed by WayForward Technologies with the help of Pendleton Ward under license from Cartoon Network Interactive.
JTAG / RGH – XEX FORMAT – FREE STYLE DASH
|Type:||JTAG / RGH|
|Game Genre:||Action, Adventure, RPG|
|Game Size:||326 MB|
|Release Date:||November 18, 2014|
|Developed By:||WayForward Technologies|
|Published By:||Little Orbit|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Game Media:||XEX FORMAT|
Oh my glob! All three princesses of the Nameless Kingdom have disappeared! Finn (the human) and his best bro Jake (the shape-shifting dog) embark on an original heroic adventure created exclusively for the video game. Players journey through the Nameless Kingdom, an unexplored realm in the Land of Ooo, to rescue princesses and choose the one princess who commands the Nameless inhabitants. After all, every kingdom needs a princess who rules.
This is the third game based on the animated television series Adventure Time after Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!! and Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!, and the first from American publisher Little Orbit. The game was first announced on May 8, 2014 and was released on November 18, 2014.
The game’s plot takes Finn and Jake to discover the secrets through uncharted territories within the Land of Ooo. The game features a top-down perspective adventure game with puzzle elements, similarly to Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!.
• Play as Finn with help from his homie Jake!
• An original top-down action adventure!
• Explore the wild and uncharted Nameless Kingdom, encounter brand new princesses, characters and foes as you battle your way through unique temples and an overworld filled with danger!
• Unlock and upgrade abilities and weapon techniques while exploring and collecting all kinds of stuff!
• Discover hidden secrets, solve challenging puzzles and complete hilarious quests!
• Encounter new and fan favorite characters including Ice King, Gunter, Marceline, Lumpy Space Princess, Flambo, Magic Man, BMO and more!