Corpse Party is an adventure game that uses hand-drawn 2D sprite and tile art to tell the story of a group of Kisaragi Academy High School students.
3DS FORMAT – NINTENDO 3DS – VENOM RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Adventure, Role-Playing, Puzzles|
|Game Size:||885 MB|
|Release Date:||Oct 25, 2016|
|Developed By:||Marvelous USA/XSEED Games|
|Published By:||Marvelous USA/XSEED Games|
|Game Mode:||Single Player / Multi Player|
|Game Media:||3DS Format|
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end. This does not go as expected. Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary School, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of survival – much less escape – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them. Having previously gained a considerable fan base when released digitally on the PSP system, this reimagining on the Nintendo 3DS system represents the first time the original cult classic horror title that spawned a new indie sub-genre will see a physical release in North America. Exclusive new features include 3D art stills, Touch Screen menus, four additional Extra Chapters, expanded story scenes, an in-game character encyclopedia, redrawn character sprites, and newly arranged music tracks. This is the definitive version of the classic horror tale that spans over 50 years of tragedy, where player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.
- ‘Back to School’ edition includes game, two 2.5” tall figurines, and soundtrack CD; figurines have interchangeable arms and faces, and are considered choking hazards – NOT meant for small children
- Retro-Style Graphics Enhance Atmosphere – 16-bit-style 2D visuals create an intentional disconnect, leading players to envision far worse things than the most powerful next-gen system can display
- Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make the Difference – players have the freedom to explore Heavenly Host Elementary School, altering the course of the story and its final conclusion
- Chapter-Based Storytelling – Four new Extra Chapters, providing insight into previously unexplained plot elements and characters who’ve never gotten their fair share of screen time
- Exclusive Bonus Content Mixed with Fan-Favorite Features – Exclusive to this version are 3D art stills, arranged music tracks, redrawn high-resolution character sprites, and much more