DiRT Rally Update v1.11 brings bug fixes and it also offers numerous game improvements.
GAME UPDATE – PATCH IMPROVEMENTS – RELOADED RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Sports, Racing|
|Game Size:||1.21 GB|
|Release Date:||18 June, 2016|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
- Game – Excessive knocking effect on wheels when playing rallycross (All platforms).
- Racenet – Community Delta times should now display correctly (All platforms).
- Game – AI for Classic and S1600 Rallycross adjusted to have more variety (All platforms).
- Leaderboards – They will no longer be blank and the difference column works (All platforms).
- Racenet – League events can now be restarted if you terminally damage, quit or complete an event (All platforms).
- Community – Fixed the missing string that was being displayed in a very specific situation when Racenet was unavailable (All platforms).
- Graphics – Fixes for rain effects displaying incorrectly on some AMD cards (PC).
- Graphics – Motion blur being applied to cars in bonnet camera and in replays (PC).
- Audio – Co-driver call near sector 2 in Russian is now played in the correct language (PC).
- Game – Fix to prevent unrealistic AI times being shown on Hillclimb if you save and quit after finishing a time for Run 1 (PC).
- Audio – Spotter call during the results screen for Portuguese Brazilian is now played in the correct language (PC).