Dragon Quest VII Fragments of the Forgotten Past is a Japanese role-playing video game developed by Heartbeat and ArtePiazza and published by SQUARE ENIX.
3DS FORMAT – NINTENDO 3DS – PUSSYCAT RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Role Playing|
|Game Size:||1.47 GB|
|Release Date:||16 Sept, 2016|
|Languages:||ENG, FRE, GER, SPA, ITA|
|Game Mode:||Single Player / Multi Player|
|Game Media:||3DS Format|
Travel to the past to save the present as you restore forgotten lands and battle an unknown evil in this classic DRAGON QUEST adventure completely rebuilt from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS system. Customize your party with over 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities in this timeless quest!
Featuring character and monster designs from acclaimed artist Akira Toriyama, in the Dragon Quest VII game, you’ll explore an ever-changing world filled with mystery, intrigue, and danger. On your quest you’ll meet a captivating cast of characters that will help you change time as you solve their problems and save their lives. Expand and share your adventure even more with the StreetPass™ feature—send and receive traveller’s tablets to explore new dungeons that contain rare monsters and unique equipment.
- Travel to the past to save the present in this timeless quest
- Rebuilt visuals and localization make this a fresh way to experience this classic game
- Customize your party with over 30 vocations
- Explore a beautifully designed world that you shape as you travel back and forth in time
- No. of Players – 1, Category – Role-Playing