Fallout 4 Update 1.5.4 features enhancements and bug fixes for Mods and important fixes related to weapon and armor racks for Contraptions.
GAME UPDATE – PATCH IMPROVEMENTS – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, RPG|
|Game Size:||161 MB|
|Release Date:||23 June, 2016|
|Developed By:||Bethesda Game Studios|
|Published By:||Bethesda Softworks|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
Fallout 4 Update v1.5.4 Download Links
Links are Interchangeable