Football Manager 2007 is the third game in the Football Manager series of football management simulation games by Sports Interactive, published by Sega.
FULL GAME ISO – REGION FREE – DNL RELEASE
|Game Genre:|| Sports/td>|
|Game Size:||8.13 GB|
|Release Date:||October 18, 2006|
|Developed By:||Sports Interactive|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Game Media:||DVD9 – XGD2 – LT 3.0|
Football Manager 2007 (sold in the United States and Canada as Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007) is the third game in the Football Manager series of football management simulation games by Sports Interactive, published by Sega. It was released for the PC, Mac, Apple–Intel on 18 October 2006 with Xbox 360 and PlayStation Portable versions following in December 2006.
The game’s developers claim that the new version includes over 100 new features as well as small adjustments and bug fixes but it is, essentially, the second seasonal update of Football Manager 2005, following on from the successful Football Manager 2006.
As a result of user feedback and continued evolution of the game in general, Sports Interactive has introduced over 100 new and revised features to Football Manager 2007. These include:
- A new default GUI, created with the input of user feedback. The new interface is said by SI to be more user-friendly.
- A revamped scouting engine, allowing for more realistic scouting of potential stars. including the ability for scouts to ‘learn’ from their experience. A “scout report card” is also included, in order to provide easier access to important, detailed information about scouting targets.
- Enhanced media interaction, including the ability to make comments on any player in the game world. In previous versions featuring media commentary, managers could only comment on other managers.
- An improved youth team system. The method for generating new players is completely revamped, with the older “regen” system – using recycled statistics from retired players – no longer in use.
- Pre-match team talks. Previously, only half-time and full-time team talks could be given. SI has also increased the half-time team talk functionality: managers can now target individual opposition players for special attention, such as instructing players to close them down or always to tackle them with force.
- A hints and tips screen appears when the game is being saved or loading is taking place.
- An option to ask your own team’s players what staff (e.g. coaches, physios) or players they would like you to bring to the club has been added.
- Interactions with the board are improved. The board can authorise the building of new stadia. Clubs can be taken over by a group of investors, who may opt to fire the manager (a player may get sacked in the process).
- The manager, as well as NPCs, can comment on referees’ decisions, which are not always correct.