Mega Man Legacy Collection Includes the first six NES Mega Man releases, a Challenge Remix mode, a Museum to view art and even online leaderboards and replays.
3DS FORMAT – NINTENDO 3DS – VENOM RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Platformer|
|Game Size:||505 MB|
|Release Date:||23, Feb 2016|
|Developed By:||Digital Eclipse|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Game Media:||3DS Format|
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of 8-bit history. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
Use your Mega Man amiibo™ to unlock new challenges created by mega man fans just like you!
- Collector’s Edition includes Mega Man Legacy Collection game, two Nintendo 3DS Mega Man themes, 18-song sample compilation soundtrack, four Mega Man stickers, six Mega Man postcards and an exclusive gold Mega Man amiibo Figure
- Celebrate the rich, eight-bit history of everyone’s favorite Blue Bomber with this Mega Man Legacy Collection, which includes faithful reproductions of the original six Mega Man games
- Dive into the action-packed platformers with the games’ retro eight-bit visual style combined with a high-definition finish for crisp, clean lines and charming sprites
- Enjoy a new and unique gameplay experience with the robust Challenge mode, which mixes gameplay from all six games and delivers increasingly difficult trials and allows new players to become familiar with the game’s style and tricky areas
- Take a look at the history of the Mega Man franchise with Museum mode, which features a wealth of information, high-resolution art, concept pieces, sketches and more
- Developed with the all-new Eclipse Engine to bring all six games to life for a whole new generation of gamers to enjoy
- View video replays of the top players on the leaderboards to learn and hone your Mega Man skills
Mega Man Legacy Collection [USA] [3DS] Download Links
You Can Share My Links With Your Friends