National Zombie Park is a survival-roguelike game with procedurally generated world filled with zombies where any second can become your last one.
FULL GAME – CRACK INCLUDED – ACTION GAME – PROPHET RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Indie|
|Game Size:||436 MB|
|Release Date:||16 December 2016|
|Developed By:||Paper Games|
|Published By:||Paper Games|
|Game Mode:||Single Player / Multi Player|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
In National Zombie Park you always have to think twice before making another shot – bullets are extremely hard to find and the bang noises can attract even more zombies. How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- 2 player co-op
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4
National Zombie Park Minimum PC Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: 2.3+ GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Direct X 11 Capable
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
National Zombie Park Download Links
Links are Interchangeable
More from my site