Rockman Classics Collection Includes the first six NES Rockman releases, a Challenge Remix mode, a Museum to view art and even online leaderboards and replays.
3DS FORMAT – NINTENDO 3DS – HR RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Platformer|
|Game Size:||512 MB|
|Release Date:||23, Feb 2016|
|Developed By:||Digital Eclipse|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Game Media:||3DS Format|
Rockman Classics Collection is a celebration of 8-bit history. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Rockman games, Rockman Classics Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Celebrate the rich, eight-bit history of everyone’s favorite Blue Bomber with this Rockman Classics Collection, which includes faithful reproductions of the original six Mega Man games
- Dive into the action-packed platformers with the games’ retro eight-bit visual style combined with a high-definition finish for crisp, clean lines and charming sprites
- Enjoy a new and unique gameplay experience with the robust Challenge mode, which mixes gameplay from all six games and delivers increasingly difficult trials and allows new players to become familiar with the game’s style and tricky areas
- Take a look at the history of the Rockman franchise with Museum mode, which features a wealth of information, high-resolution art, concept pieces, sketches and more
- Developed with the all-new Eclipse Engine to bring all six games to life for a whole new generation of gamers to enjoy
- View video replays of the top players on the leaderboards to learn and hone your Mega Man skills