Space Rift Episode 1 is the first part of a breathtaking action space adventure with a captivating story specifically designed for Virtual Reality!
FULL GAME – CRACK INCLUDED – ACTION GAME – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Adventure, Simulation|
|Game Size:||1.45 GB|
|Release Date:||12 December, 2016|
|Developed By:||Vibrant Core|
|Published By:||bitComposer Interactive GmbH|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
After a devastating meteor shower, Earth has turned into a desert wasteland. Humanity has been forced to relocate to Mars, where they live under the strict leadership of megacorps WEYSS and PANDORA. You take on the role of Casey Black, who has been slaving away as a pilot for WEYSS. After being labeled a traitor by a computer error, your only chance to survive is joining the rebels of the Anoxia Station.
There you find out about their secret project: the S.E.E.D – a mysterious device which could lead to humanity’s salvation. As a maverick mining pilot, you help the rebels while gathering valuable minerals, under constant threat from PANDORA’s flying drone army. Will you be able to bring independence and freedom to the rest of humanity on Mars?
- SPACE RIFT is the first part of a single player science fiction adventure specifically designed for Virtual Reality headsets
- Become part of the world with VR focused gameplay elements – those screens in your cockpit aren’t just there to be looked at!
- Experience a single player campaign with cinematic storytelling and compelling characters – fully voiced by professional actors
- Explore beautifully handcrafted sectors, each with its own unique atmosphere and music
- Use your extended arsenal of weaponry to fight various types of enemies
- Mine asteroids for valuable minerals to buy ship upgrades and choose the playing style you prefer
Space Rift Episode 1 Minimum PC Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 or similar
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 or similar
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Additional Notes: System requirements for HTC Vive/Oculus