Syndrome is a sci-fi survival horror game that takes place aboard the “Valkenburg”, an exploration and science ship equipped with the most advanced systems in the Novacore fleet.
FULL GAME – CRACK INCLUDED – ACTION GAME – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Adventure|
|Game Size:||4.18 GB|
|Release Date:||7 October, 2016|
|Developed By:||Camel 101|
|Published By:||Camel 101|
|Languages:||ENG, GER, SPA, FRE, ITA, MORE|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
Syndrome, a sci-fi survival horror game that places you in a living hell inside a doomed starship. Find out what happened to your lost crew. Run. Hide. Fight. Survive.
You wake up dazed and confused, probably from the effects of cryosleep. No one can be seen around, but you soon start to find the bodies of your dead crewmen. The ship is adrift, and whoever – or whatever – killed your crewmates is probably still around.
You need to find out what happened to your crewmen and do whatever you can to survive this nightmare. The enemies are powerful and numerous, which means that stealth and evasion are often the best strategy. You’ll find weapons aboard the ship, but ammo is scarce and should be wisely spent.
● Claustrophobic horror: The action takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless horrors inside, both physical and psychological.
● Fight or hide: There are weapons on the ship, but not enough ammo to take everyone out. Use them wisely.
● Engaging storyline: Nothing is what it seems. Something very bad happened aboard the ship, and it’s up to you to find out what’s really going on.
● Reactive enemies: They’ll follow noises and investigate any disturbances.
● Interactive scenario: There’s plenty of exploration to do inside the ship, and many things to discover.
Syndrome Minimum PC Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista 64-bit
Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
Storage: 9 GB available space
Additional Notes: If you are using a game controller, you need to plug it before launching the game. Only Xbox One controller is supported. Others controllers might not work.