The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction.
FULL GAME – CRACK INCLUDED – ACTION GAME – PROPHET RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
|Game Size:||9.63 GB|
|Release Date:||11 Dec, 2014|
|Languages:||ENG, GER, FRE, SPA< ITA, MORE|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
– Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
– Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
– Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
– Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
– But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
The Talos Principle Minimum PC Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Additional Notes: Windows XP 32-bit (with service pack 3) can run the legacy version of the game, but it is no longer being updated.