The Solus Project is a single player exploration adventure with survival elements.
FULL GAME – CRACK INCLUDED – ADVENTURE GAME – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Adventure, Indie, Simulation|
|Game Size:||4.1 GB|
|Release Date:||8 June, 2016|
|Developed By:||Grip Games|
|Published By:||Teotl Studios|
|Languages:||ENG, FRE, ITA, SPA, GER, MORE|
|Game Mode:||Single Player|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet…
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone…
Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
- Explore – Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
- Handcrafted – 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
- Atmosphere – Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on.
- It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
- Survive – Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- VR – Supports Vive and Oculus, including room space and motion controllers. Explore the huge world start to end in VR! (*Some VR features are still in development – see notes at the bottom for info)
- Depth – Plants grow and rot. Ocean tide based on the moon. Your body responds to everything from getting wet to lack of sleep to walking uphill to the humidity. Hundreds of upgrades to be found. Secret areas within secret areas within secret areas.
- Savior – Your death means the end of mankind. Save us and rebuild a communication device to phone home, by scavenging useful items.
- Adventure – Be a pioneer, an archaeologist, and an astronaut to explore a mysterious alien planet. The adventure has a beginning and an end, but it is a harsh world. A mistake will cost you your life.
The Solus Project Recommended PC Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64 bit and newer
Processor: Quad Core 2GHZ+
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX11 compatible 3D card strongly recommended – GeForce 760 or equivalent and higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card