The Technomancer Update 3636 patch contains a number of bug fixes and commonly asked for gameplay improvements. Thanks for all of your comments and feedback.
GAME UPDATE – PATCH IMPROVEMENTS – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Action, RPG|
|Game Size:||24 MB|
|Release Date:||8 July, 2016|
|Published By:||Focus Home Interactive|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Embark on a perilous journey across a planet torn apart by conflict and infested with mutant creatures.
Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates, to stand a chance of surviving!
– Fixed a bug where you could be blocked in the “Under Threat” main quest.
– Fixed an item duplication exploit
– Fixed a bug preventing to complete the tutorial if you changed the binding before starting it
– Fixed a bug where the wrong button was shown during the tutorial with a PS4 controller on PC
– Fixed animation bugs on the character
– Fixed two bugs preventing to complete side quests “Crowd of beggar” and “Extortion under threat” after fleeing from Ophir
– Minor bug fixes
– Stability improvements
– Minor UI improvements
– Implementation of a key that toggles walking or running, bound on “Caps Lock” by default
– Rework on the loot/drain binding system in keyboard/mouse controls: Loot will now always be bound on “interaction 1” (E) and drain on “interaction 2” (Q)
– ‘Easier’ Easy Mode – Following player feedback, we’ve reworked Easy difficulty to be more accessible. This is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the story without investing too much time into combat.