• All MEGA.nz links are now replaced with new ones and links are now 100% alive. Enjoy and don't forget to share it with your friends. Regards.

Nintendo Switch: preorders allegedly starting for Team Xecuter’s hacking device

Dexter

Administrator
Staff member
Warnings
0 / 0
team-xecuter-nintendo-switch.jpg

I received an email this morning from an online retailer in China, specializing in hardware mods for console. The kind of site where you’ll find
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, Cobra dongles, etc…

The email states that this specific shop will be accepting preorders soon for
‘s upcoming hacking device for the Nintendo Switch. Team Xecuter have stated this device will be
of the Nintendo Switch (although it is assumed a hardware revision of the SoC would void that claim).

Specifically, the retailer states:

We will be soon taking preorders for the new Nintendo Switch line of revolutionary products by Team Xecuter. The products are not online on our shop yet, but we are exceptionally accepting offline preorders as we expect that the demand will largely exceed the available stocks. Regular customers can reserve stocks from us, no deposit required. This is limited to past customers only!
I am not mentioning the retailer’s name, or pointing you to their site, for multiple reasons:

First of all, I firmly believe that a free, software hacking solution will always be superior to a hacking dongle sold for profit. And since
and
have both demonstrated they have access to a hack similar to what Xecuter have in stock (
and
), there are good reasons to hope a software hack will ultimately be released to the Nintendo Switch scene. In that context, I would certainly not recommend to rush on a preorder for a device that has not been reviewed yet, and might end up being useless before even being released.

Source: