TransOcean 2 Rivals Update v1.0.8 brings bug fixes and it also offers numerous game improvements.
GAME UPDATE – PATCH IMPROVEMENTS – CODEX RELEASE
|Game Genre:||Simulation, Strategy|
|Game Size:||21 MB|
|Release Date:||11 June, 2016|
|Developed By:||Deck13 Hamburg|
|Published By:||Astragon Entertainment GmbH|
|Operating System:||Windows (7, 8, 8,1. 10)|
In TransOcean 2: Rivals you face a new challenge as the boss of your own shipping line: The international competition has gotten a lot tougher and the battle for the most lucrative contracts has only just begun. Will you succeed in sweeping your rivals from the seven seas and leading your shipping line to global success and renown?
– Some more improvements to the pause function have been implemented.
– Automated ships now commence their journey correctly after loading a saved game.
– In the endless game mode ships no longer remain stuck after casting off.
– After a subsidiary has been bribed, its correct (sabotaging) owner is now indicated as such.
– The reach of the upgrade “Contraband scanner“ has been fixed, which results in less found contraband alerts.
– A bug has been fixed which often resulted in the wrong length of the ship parameter’s orange bars in the wharf.
– If you repair a ship via the contract list, you will only be able to load the ship with cargo once more after the repair has been completed.
– You cannot skip while naming a ship any longer.
– The contract sizes for class 2 container ships have been reduced so that the little “Mustang II” has a bigger choice range.
In the voyage evaluation menu the wear and tear is now correctly calculated on basis of the local repair dock.
– It is no longer possible to sabotage yourself.
– If a sabotage action is cancelled, the game is no longer paused but keeps running.
– The current ship name instead of the model name is now shown in den upgrade dock.
Several localization bugs have been fixed.
- Mini game:
– The game now pauses during manual docking and casting off in the ports.
– The correct remaining time of the strike is now shown after the mini game has been cancelled while still in progress.
– The tutorial could not be continued in some cases. This problem has been fixed.
TransOcean 2 Rivals Update v1.0.8 Download Links
Links are Interchangeable